PDA

View Full Version : From France...

Florian Raimondi
10-08-2009, 06:08 AM
Hi there
Bass player, aged 26, playing seriously since i left school. I'm pretty much interested in every "south" music i can get (South America, Africa, India...), but as some of my close friends (they're actually my room mates) would rather have a biiiiiiiig cup of Cephalic Carnage, i guess i can say i'm pretty open minded (love Necrophaegist ^^)
I've had quite a lot of shows, some small and some bigger, with different bands, and i'm struggling to get to a really "professional" point.
You can hear and see me at : www.myspace.com/floraimondi
I discovered Ken's work through our "bass champion" Hadrien Feraud, and really likes the tone u get with a Smith in your hands...
Hi everyone... :D

Tim Bishop
10-08-2009, 07:55 AM
Hi Florian, welcome to the Forum. :)

Richard Prowse
10-08-2009, 02:56 PM
Hi Florian, and welcome.
I'm assuming, from what you said, that you like South Island music. Do you go more for the Christchurch sound, or the Otago sound?

Florian Raimondi
10-08-2009, 06:34 PM
Hi and thank you both for welcoming...
I don't know the music you're talking about (or if u count Cape Verde...?) but interested in learning... if u got some adresses to communicate... (i did a quick google search and didn't find anything).
Check my space and tell me which one i go for. :D

Tim Bishop
10-08-2009, 09:43 PM
Check my space and tell me which one i go for. :DDo you have a MySpace link? What style of music do you play?

Oren Hudson
10-08-2009, 09:46 PM
Bienvenue Un autre Florian. Je dois vous Avertir de Richard. Il est l'un dude sauvage et fou basse. Si Seulement Je Pouvait Lui faire manger le gruau, il Serait Probablement beaucoup mieux lotis. ;)

Oren Hudson
10-08-2009, 09:48 PM
Bienvenue Un autre Florian. Je dois vous Avertir de Richard. Il est l'un dude sauvage et fou basse. Si Seulement Je Pouvait Lui faire manger le gruau, il Serait Probablement beaucoup mieux lotis. ;)

Wow - pretty impressive hey. Just a cool feature of my Google toolbar. Anyway, See ya. :)

Florian Raimondi
10-09-2009, 05:51 AM
LOUL
this is the funniest start in a forum ever...
My myspace link is included in the first post, as i wanted ton describe myself...
See ya around guys, cheers
:)

Tim Bishop
10-09-2009, 09:07 AM
Yep....there it was; bigger than Dallas. :o Sorry bout that. :rolleyes:

Richard Prowse
10-10-2009, 03:41 PM
Hi and thank you both for welcoming...
I don't know the music you're talking about (or if u count Cape Verde...?) but interested in learning
Florian, to check out South Island music, try searching The Dunedin Sound.