PDA

View Full Version : Happy New Year, Merry Christmas

Paulien van Mourik
12-31-2009, 03:17 PM
So we can post anything non-bass-related in the Bull Pit? This is the right spot for my best wishes to you all then :D
I know there's another thread containing New Years wishes, but that's from North Carolina, and mine are from the Netherlands, so it seemed appropriate to create a new thread.
Anyway, 2010 hasn't arrived quite yet (3 hours to go), but then again, Christmas has passed a few days ago and for you guys the timing will be different anyway, so:

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!

-Paulien

P.S. Feel free to post your own best wishes to the others :p

Ken Smith
12-31-2009, 03:49 PM
So we can post anything non-bass-related in the Bull Pit? This is the right spot for my best wishes to you all then :D
I know there's another thread containing New Years wishes, but that's from North Carolina, and mine are from the Netherlands, so it seemed appropriate to create a new thread.
Anyway, 2010 hasn't arrived quite yet (3 hours to go), but then again, Christmas has passed a few days ago and for you guys the timing will be different anyway, so:

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!

-Paulien

P.S. Feel free to post your own best wishes to the others :p

Ok, I see you fixed it at the bottom. Here in USA Christmas comes first in our greetings as well. Another way we do it is just say 'Happy Holdiays' That way, in case you are confued what order to use, no one will be able to tell.. lol :D

Enjoy your holidays and I hope you are still enjoying your new bass.