PDA

View Full Version : Hello all fellow muso's from New Zealand

Jason Wilson
07-29-2012, 08:07 PM
Hi all
I am maybe jumping the gun here as I do not have a Ken Smith bass...........yet. I am getting a Black Tiger Elite 5 string and this will be the longest 4-5 months of my life!! Sooo excited.
I've been playing bass for over 20years and have a Kubicki Philips xfactor4 and a Tobias Growler 5. And really hangng for my KS! I play mainly rock, metal, funk, R&B but also have played blues, pop, jazz and even been in a Turkish band.
Great to see a forum with other bass players and glad to be part of the community.

Cheers

Bin Hire
07-30-2012, 02:21 AM
Hi all
I am maybe jumping the gun here as I do not have a Ken Smith bass...........yet. I am getting a Black Tiger Elite 5 string and this will be the longest 4-5 months of my life!! Sooo excited.
I've been playing bass for over 20years and have a Kubicki Philips xfactor4 and a Tobias Growler 5. And really hangng for my KS! I play mainly rock, metal, funk, R&B but also have played blues, pop, jazz and even been in a Turkish band.
Great to see a forum with other bass players and glad to be part of the community.

Cheers
What part of New Zealand is Auckland in? :D

Jason Wilson
07-30-2012, 03:18 PM
What part of New Zealand is Auckland in? :D

Hi there, in the North Island.
Usually very nice, but very cold at the moment!:rolleyes:

Richard Prowse
07-30-2012, 08:01 PM
Hi there, in the North Island.
Usually very nice, but very cold at the moment!:rolleyes:
Hi Jason. I think Bin was making a little joke. I don't know why he's picking on Auckland. He lives in Lower Hutt, poor soul.
There's a bit of a joke, further south, that Aucklanders think NZ ends at the Bombay hills. Personally I think that Auckland is a great city.

Jason Wilson
07-31-2012, 09:01 PM
Hi Jason. I think Bin was making a little joke. I don't know why he's picking on Auckland. He lives in Lower Hutt, poor soul.
There's a bit of a joke, further south, that Aucklanders think NZ ends at the Bombay hills. Personally I think that Auckland is a great city.

Oh I see, silly me
But I am from Invercargill, so I am well aware where NZ ends, Gore I think