PDA

View Full Version : Ken Smith Polish

Joshua Phelps
10-09-2012, 01:35 PM
Miracle Product? Yep! I just actually used this for the first time on my elite, I used the Pink Polish on the Finish & the Wax Polish on the Ebony. WOW! Fingerboard is Sealed/cleaned again & the Finish Shines like a Mirror w/ 0% cloudiness! My Finish was Getting a real Tacky Feel to it Which is also gone & back to a smooth feel.

This Product Might Be another wd-40.

Great Product Ken!

Lou Laurenti
10-09-2012, 08:44 PM
Miracle Product? Yep! I just actually used this for the first time on my elite, I used the Pink Polish on the Finish & the Wax Polish on the Ebony. WOW! Fingerboard is Sealed/cleaned again & the Finish Shines like a Mirror w/ 0% cloudiness! My Finish was Getting a real Tacky Feel to it Which is also gone & back to a smooth feel.

This Product Might Be another wd-40.

Great Product Ken!

Yes some great stuff

Joshua Phelps
10-09-2012, 08:47 PM
I bet there are more uses for this stuff too. Ken should get the sham-wow guy to start selling this stuff on tv :)

Lou Laurenti
10-10-2012, 10:19 PM
I bet there are more uses for this stuff too. Ken should get the sham-wow guy to start selling this stuff on tv :)

LOL Call is Smith wow LOL

Joshua Phelps
10-10-2012, 11:18 PM
Try it at your own risk, but I have a feeling this stuff cures rashes & is also superior to any auto polish on the market :D