PDA

View Full Version : The Waiting Game

Desmund Nichols
10-21-2012, 12:19 AM
I remember when I ordered my Black Tiger. I was 20 years old, in college, and working. I remember after I ordered, I walked out the store excited, and doubtful. I just spent a bunch of money on a bass, and I had to wait 6 months to get it. Many times I felt like driving to the shop to check on my bass, or just call to get information in the status. But I held my composure and just waited. I knew it was going to be a long 6 months. I literally had to forget about the bass and go on with life. Then one day I get the call, to come pick it up. I dropped everything, and went to pick up my bass. Waiting is always the hardest and longest part.

Jason Wilson
11-05-2012, 06:14 PM
I remember when I ordered my Black Tiger. I was 20 years old, in college, and working. I remember after I ordered, I walked out the store excited, and doubtful. I just spent a bunch of money on a bass, and I had to wait 6 months to get it. Many times I felt like driving to the shop to check on my bass, or just call to get information in the status. But I held my composure and just waited. I knew it was going to be a long 6 months. I literally had to forget about the bass and go on with life. Then one day I get the call, to come pick it up. I dropped everything, and went to pick up my bass. Waiting is always the hardest and longest part.

I hear ya buddy. I am playing that game at the moment. I am waiting for the call/email...........

Desmund Nichols
11-05-2012, 11:01 PM
I don't even know how ima react when I get the message that its ready.

Tim Bishop
11-05-2012, 11:32 PM
I don't even know how ima react when I get the message that its ready.The same as before. : )