PDA

View Full Version : Best & safest stand for your KS??

Jason Wilson
11-06-2012, 04:44 PM
Hey
Just wondering, I want to get a really good stand for my new bass when I get it. Just wanted to know what you guys use and any brands to stay away from. :confused:
It needs to be able to fold down and secure the bass incase of knocks etc.

Cheers

Tim Bishop
11-06-2012, 05:43 PM
Hey
Just wondering, I want to get a really good stand for my new bass when I get it. Just wanted to know what you guys use and any brands to stay away from. :confused:
It needs to be able to fold down and secure the bass incase of knocks etc.

CheersHercules or Ultimate Stands. Either are great stands and will provide the protection needed.

Jason Wilson
11-06-2012, 06:08 PM
Hercules or Ultimate Stands. Either are great stands and will provide the protection needed.

Awesome, cheers!! :D

Franck Callebert
11-08-2012, 03:59 AM
Hercules !! Uber Alles !

Joshua Phelps
11-08-2012, 06:59 PM
Ultra makes a great stand. They hold bass back @ an angle where it would be virtually impossible for the stand or bass to fall foward. They also have very thick welds & the rugged rubber tubbing is not slippery or doesn't seem like it would ever damage that finish on oil or lacquer. I've seen a bunch that have soft padding that's kind of slippery then wears out & get impressions.

Danny Hernandez
11-05-2013, 07:41 PM
I currently have a Hercules stand for my current 6 string non KS bass and in fact like it a lot but want to see if any of you are currently using the same stand for your KS Bass.

Tim Bishop
11-05-2013, 07:45 PM
I currently have a Hercules stand for my current 6 string non KS bass and in fact like it a lot but want to see if any of you are currently using the same stand for your KS Bass.Yes, and it works great.