PDA

View Full Version : Is this a Ken Smith?

Fernando Pereira
04-28-2013, 11:32 AM
Message deleted

Ken Smith
04-28-2013, 11:42 AM
That is NOT and NEVER was a Ken Smith Bass. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Just a Bass with the name that someone put there. A total Fake use of the name. NOT even a Copy of a Smith. Just a Bass someone put my name on.

Slap him for me if you can. :mad::mad::mad::mad:

NO.. NOT a Smith, Sorry. ;)

Fernando Pereira
04-28-2013, 11:50 AM
Message deleted

Ken Smith
04-28-2013, 10:14 PM
Yeah, that's what I thought after I did some research. I can't slap anyone since I haven't seen the dude since, and well, he might have been conned as well :) . Actually, he never mentioned the brand to me (which wouldn't make much difference anyway since back then KS was totally unknown to me.)

It was cheap back then and I still like to play it, just sad it's not a Ken Smith. I'll try to erase those letters if I manage to do so without ruining the paint, I don't want to walk around with a bass claiming to be something it's not.

That bass does not resemble a Smith bass even 1%. It is a bass and that is the only similarity.

Franck Callebert
04-29-2013, 09:09 AM
Lol Ken, every one can make some mistakes, just appologize for this long drunk night :D

Ken Smith
04-29-2013, 01:28 PM
Lol Ken, every one can make some mistakes, just appologize for this long drunk night :D

Lol.. I don't drink and I hate that color, that shape and that headstock. At least they spelled my name right... lol

Desmund Nichols
04-29-2013, 04:14 PM
That bass offends me