PDA

View Full Version : Ken Smith Homepage Updates...

Ronson Hall
05-08-2007, 02:09 PM
Hello, Ken!

I occasionally like to visit the Ken Smith Basses Official Homepage to just hang out and look around! I enjoy looking at the various bass models and different woods, learning more and more at the same time. It's a lot like driving down to your favorite music store and window shopping, or dreaming up your next acquisition. Fun, indeed! :cool:

A Request: When you & the staff do a specific update or addition to the Homepage, could you alert the Ken Smith Forum members? Sometimes, I'll search what I thought was the whole site, and I won't know what the change was! You might want to reserve this request for what you deem to be significant updates or changes.

Oh, and would you give a "shout out" to Don Zebrauskas for me? He's a cool guy. Thanks!

Ken Smith
05-08-2007, 02:46 PM
Hello, Ken!

I occasionally like to visit the Ken Smith Basses Official Homepage to just hang out and look around! I enjoy looking at the various bass models and different woods, learning more and more at the same time. It's a lot like driving down to your favorite music store and window shopping, or dreaming up your next acquisition. Fun, indeed! :cool:

A Request: When you & the staff do a specific update or addition to the Homepage, could you alert the Ken Smith Forum members? Sometimes, I'll search what I thought was the whole site, and I won't know what the change was! You might want to reserve this request for what you deem to be significant updates or changes.

Oh, and would you give a "shout out" to Don Zebrauskas for me? He's a cool guy. Thanks!

We make updates all the time. What might interest you may not interest others. It is too much to list as it happens almost every day with something on one of the many pages we have. Sorry...

Mike Smith
05-08-2007, 04:29 PM
Most changes are usually insignificant. If they were, you would most definitely here about it on here somewhere.

Ronson Hall
05-08-2007, 04:43 PM
Most changes are usually not even be significant. If it were, you would most definitely here about it on here somewhere.

Thanks, Mike! My main concern is not missing significant changes and udates... :)

Tim Bishop
06-22-2007, 04:35 PM
And, to my brother Tim Bishop: Play on, bro! Great sound clip! :D

Thx much Ronson, I'm glad you enjoyed it! :)

Dennis Michaels
06-27-2007, 06:29 PM
Thanks for the photo, Dennis! I spoke to this great guy so much over the phone while my bass was being built, I feel like I know him! Blessings to all the great folks at Ken Smith Basses.

By the way, I checked out your playing videoes(?). You have some serious chops! It was a pleasure hearing and watching you play that Smith fretless!

And, to my brother Tim Bishop: Play on, bro! Great sound clip! :D

Ronson, Thank you for the compliment.