PDA

View Full Version : Hello from PW

Paul Warburton
05-26-2007, 09:13 AM
Hey all. Just a note of apology from yours truly. I had to take a little vacation from internet bass talk forums. Truthfully, the way Kenny Boy was treated on TBDB depressed the hell outta me....I just gave it all up for a minute.
Anyway, here I am back in all my glory and ready for action again......
Here's to our instrument, Paul Warburton :D

Ron Lacey
05-26-2007, 09:50 AM
Paul,

Let me be the first to say I'm glad you're back, we missed you. Now about those jazz stories?

Ken Smith
05-26-2007, 10:29 AM
Wow, he's back.. Bigger than life..

Well, looking back it seems that DB wise, TB has kind of died quality wise and I on the other hand have come out on top of that mess. I think they call it, "they dug their own grave"!

On to bigger and better, I am thrilled to have my old buddy back to keep me honest..lol

Phil Maneri
05-26-2007, 02:07 PM
Hey all. Just a note of apology from yours truly. I had to take a little vacation from internet bass talk forums. Truthfully, the way Kenny Boy was treated on TBDB depressed the hell outta me....I just gave it all up for a minute.
Anyway, here I am back in all my glory and ready for action again......
Here's to our instrument, Paul Warburton :D
Excellent. Glad you are back on line. How's gigs these days? Back in full fighting shape by now I'd guess.

Brian Gencarelli
05-26-2007, 09:37 PM
Awesome, O Great One!

The sandbox has been kinda clean over here... :p

Great to have a fiver in the house. Again.

Brian

stan haskins
05-27-2007, 12:49 PM
Welcome back, Paul - we've all been wondering about you.

Marcus Johnson
05-29-2007, 12:45 PM
Back in full fighting shape by now I'd guess.

For some reason, I initially read that as "back in bull fighting shape"..... maybe not a bad thing around here sometimes. ;)

Ken McKay
05-31-2007, 12:55 AM
Hi Paul,

Nice to see you here! We could use some stirring of the pot if you get some time.

I remember when I showed up for my first lesson at your place with my fretless bass guitar. You turned me over to a doubler real quick but I still was an on pitch fretless player because of you.

Ken Smith
06-22-2007, 03:43 AM
Paul, remember a few years back when I was looking at trying my hand at playing 5-string? Well, I have a concert in October that will be best played on one other than using the C-Extension. I started a thread over in the Classical Music section to discuss it and ask a few other Orchestra players what they think. If I haven't asked you before or even if I have, I would like to know your String spacing at the Bridge, center-to-center each string.. ok?

Thx Paul.

Ken Smith
06-22-2007, 08:26 AM
I have just deleted the off topic posts here. Even though this is the Bull Pit, we still have to respect other posters guys. Sry Paul.. hopefully this can get back on topic.