PDA

View Full Version : Hey folks

Justin Gregersen
06-16-2007, 12:58 AM
Hi everybody, I'm new 'round here. I've been playing bass for around 10 years, mostly electric, however I picked up a nice double bass within the past year and I've been focusing on that recently. I'm beginning soon with a great instructor and I'm stoked about getting better.

I love Jazz and Blues, but enjoy basically everything.

Richard Prowse
06-16-2007, 05:28 PM
Hi Justin.
Are you left handed like the guy in your little picture?
Remember too: (taken from your public profile) if you bought the accordian for your wife it is, in fact, hers . I once bought my wife a handbag. For obvious reasons I don't list it among my personal assets... double bass, bass guitar, handbag, SWR bass amp.
Welcome! I'm sure you'll enjoy your time on the world's best and friendliest bass site.
Richard

Justin Gregersen
06-16-2007, 09:44 PM
Hi Justin.
Are you left handed like the guy in your little picture?
Remember too: (taken from your public profile) if you bought the accordian for your wife it is, in fact, hers . I once bought my wife a handbag. For obvious reasons I don't list it among my personal assets... double bass, bass guitar, handbag, SWR bass amp.
Welcome! I'm sure you'll enjoy your time on the world's best and friendliest bass site.
Richard

hey richard, nope I'm not a southpaw, I just like the simpsons, so when they had a bass player on it, I had to get it as my avatar, I did modify the charactor somewhat though to look a little like me.

yeah but a handbag doesn't rank among the cool instruments...although you are right, it is her's, she just lets me use it sometimes :D ...

Richard Prowse
06-17-2007, 03:02 AM
hey richard, nope I'm not a southpaw, I just like the simpsons, so when they had a bass player on it, I had to get it as my avatar, I did modify the charactor somewhat though to look a little like me.

yeah but a handbag doesn't rank among the cool instruments...although you are right, it is her's, she just lets me use it sometimes :D ...
Sorry, the accordian is cool?
I look forward to chatting, my new friend.