PDA

View Full Version : Wiring diagram

Dave Cody
09-04-2007, 08:36 AM
I had to refinish my '85 Bt Custom. (long story) and removed the electronics in a rush does anyone have a diagram?
Help....

on the plus side the refin came out great and I found a 2nd BT Custom w/ a PJ set up and just have to have to come up with the cash

Dave

Ken Smith
09-04-2007, 11:00 AM
I had to refinish my '85 Bt Custom. (long story) and removed the electronics in a rush does anyone have a diagram?
Help....

on the plus side the refin came out great and I found a 2nd BT Custom w/ a PJ set up and just have to have to come up with the cash

Dave

The Circuit comes out all in one piece unless you messed up and took thinks apart in there. Did you re-shield all the cavities as well and connect them all with paint thru the wire holes like we do when we make them?

We don't have Diagrams. We work by memory and die with our secrets..lol

Dave Cody
09-04-2007, 02:13 PM
Thanks Ken,

Reshielded... yep
All on one board .... Thanks made everything much easier
Where I screwed the pooch was the Pick-ups and out put jack.
I'm 98% sure I have the Pick-ups wired in right. have black, white and red wires and not a clue what goes where

Ken Smith
09-04-2007, 02:47 PM
Thanks Ken,

Reshielded... yep
All on one board .... Thanks made everything much easier
Where I screwed the pooch was the Pick-ups and out put jack.
I'm 98% sure I have the Pick-ups wired in right. have black, white and red wires and not a clue what goes where

The jack should plug in the circuit and come out with the wires attached. the Pickups the same.