PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Indonesia

Rafi Zulkarnain
11-26-2007, 06:10 PM
hi

i'm Rafi Adrian Zulkarnain , from Indonesia.
a bass hobbyist, i like bass since age 16 , been hiatus since 2003, but now want for playin bass again.

My job is a digital painter, illustrator and a graphic designer ( if don't mind you can look my signature link to looking my online gallery), playing bass can add me some great inspiration for my art job (damn..i can't stop for playin bass :D ).

My first bass i owned just 5strng Washburn and sold it in 2003 for buying some computer graphic gears. Beside the bass sound get worse for plugged in some amps and in gig play for my school and college band.
I know Ken Smith Bass from the bass artist CD records from germany (i forgot the artist name and the CD was stolen:mad: ).
When before bought the Washb and not have enough money for KSB (unlucky situation :) ), i'm tryin some basses brand in the musicshop. But i like very much the KSB bass sound, i think it's the Burner series ( from the signature in head stock using complete name not using "S" signature just like present model).

In next time I was plan for buy KSD proto-J basses first , because it fits my budget also have enough good sound for me and my novice skill in bass ( i must learn again ) . But i hope maybe in future i can buy the real KSB series.

sorry for my english
Keep the Spirit ! :cool: