PDA

View Full Version : Grettings from Lansdale PA

Alan McCouch
02-19-2008, 12:37 PM
Greetings all. Significant experience with electric and upright basses. Studied privately with Al Stauffer and Chuck Anderson. I have played upright bass with pianist Tom Lawton for several years (1970's...). I also have about 12 years playing with the Markley band (Doug Markley guitarist). Probably does not mean much unless you have spent some time in the Philadelphia area. Currently I am with a 10 piece and also doing upright work with duo and trio configurations. Looking forward to all the different viewpoints on the bass world as I desperatly need to update my equipment and reconnect with what is out there.

Alan

Ken Smith
02-19-2008, 02:17 PM
Greetings all. Significant experience with electric and upright basses. Studied privately with Al Stauffer and Chuck Anderson. I have played upright bass with pianist Tom Lawton for several years (1970's...). I also have about 12 years playing with the Markley band (Doug Markley guitarist). Probably does not mean much unless you have spent some time in the Philadelphia area. Currently I am with a 10 piece and also doing upright work with duo and trio configurations. Looking forward to all the different viewpoints on the bass world as I desperatly need to update my equipment and reconnect with what is out there.

Alan

You are one of the closest members to our Shop so why not schedule a visit and report back to the 'pack'?;)