PDA

View Full Version : Ken Smith on Idol last night?

Michael Harrison Jr.
03-26-2008, 12:02 PM
Was I correct in seeing Ricky Minor sporting a Ken Smith on American Idol last night?

Ken Smith
03-26-2008, 01:01 PM
Was I correct in seeing Ricky Minor sporting a Ken Smith on American Idol last night?

Ricky owns several Smith Basses since the late '80s and we have serviced at least two of them since that show went on air so why not?;)

Michael Harrison Jr.
03-27-2008, 12:01 AM
Ricky owns several Smith Basses since the late '80s and we have serviced at least two of them since that show went on air so why not?;)

I figured it was but I couldn't get the best view of it. But it looked like the same thru-body design, soap bars, wood choices, etc. Very Ken Smith looking in the quick shot, but couldn't see enough to be 100% sure. I know he has used several different basses on the show. Man must have one hell of a collection.

Scott Reed
05-13-2008, 11:38 AM
I noticed it the very first time I watched that show! I really wished they featured the band more, more/longer shots.

Robert Hotwani
07-19-2008, 11:29 PM
Yes,Ricky have been using Smiths for a long time.I had a video showing him playing the 3 knob model with WhitneyHouston in a marine show.