PDA

View Full Version : New member and a question about KSB

Julien Famaro
05-28-2008, 01:03 PM
Hi,

It is my first post on this board, so I think I should introduce myself:
My name is Julien. I am French (from Paris), so please forgive my english.
It is very bad but I am going to do my best to be understood.

I know Ken Smith for 4 or 5 years because a friend of mine get a Ken Smith, but I have never played one.
Last month I have had the oppurtiny to hear and to play one. The first word which come to my mind was: "It's amazing".
As a consequence, I have decided to purchase a Ken Smith Black Tiger 6TN.
Unfortunately, that great basses are very difficult to find in France.

I am going to NYC on holidays, I think it is a good opportunity to find and buy one!

Could you tell me where I can find new or used Ken Smith basses (especially BT 6TN) in New York City?

Best Regards,

Julien

Ken Smith
05-28-2008, 01:15 PM
Hi,

It is my first post on this board, so I think I should introduce myself:
My name is Julien. I am French (from Paris), so please forgive my english.
It is very bad but I am going to do my best to be understood.

I know Ken Smith for 4 or 5 years because a friend of mine get a Ken Smith, but I have never played one.
Last month I have had the oppurtiny to hear and to play one. The first word which come to my mind was: "It's amazing".
As a consequence, I have decided to purchase a Ken Smith Black Tiger 6TN.
Unfortunately, that great basses are very difficult to find in France.

I am going to NYC on holidays, I think it is a good opportunity to find and buy one!

Could you tell me where I can find new or used Ken Smith basses (especially BT 6TN) in New York City?

Best Regards,

Julien

We no longer sell Basses to any Stores in NY. You will need to but directly from us. If you are there long enough and cannot come to Pa., we can ship the bass to you on NY. Please email me directly about this as opposed thru the Forum.

Julien Famaro
05-29-2008, 08:09 AM
Thank you very much.
I will send you an email as soon as possible