PDA

View Full Version : Pros in the house..

Ken Smith
01-27-2007, 09:01 PM
I have spoken on line to a few Pros in both the Playing and Luthier fields about being a 'Resident Pro' in their field. Please look for the announcements on the perspective pages. If you think we need a Pro somewhere or know of a Pro to add to the Forums, please send me your suggestions via PM.

On the navigation part, I know I have quite a few sub-forums but I thought this was necessary to separate the Topics and make it more segregated chat-topic-wise.

Again, if you have any suggestions, problems or even complaints, do not hesitate to contact me via PM.

Oh, and one other thing. Don't be so shy. Reply to any of the Threads already opened or start you own if you feel the urge. This is a new Bass Club and it needs participation in order for it to meet its potential.

Ken Smith
01-29-2007, 02:53 PM
We have been graced by the presence of some of the best people I have come to know in the Bass World that have agreed to be our Pros in their perspective professional fields. In 'The Luthiers Corner' we have Jeff Bollbach and Arnold Schnitzer with more in the wings watching and waiting to join them. In 'The Jazz Corner', we have Paul Warburton, In Classical, we have Kurt Muroki. In the 'Latin/Salsa' groove department we have Ruben Rodriguez. In the Jazz/R&B/Gospel venue, we have Al Turner 'The Burner' and Melvin Davis in the wings as soon as he signs in.

Please welcome our resident Pros on this new Bass Club that only works if we all agree to participate and have fun... Drum Roll please............ BANG! ... shot the Drummer.. He was too loud anyway..:D

There will be more Pros on here in other sections as well. We need a Rock Bassist for those 'other' guys..lol.. Also, my Son Mike will talk all the computer lingo you can take. I might even make him the resident Geek although he's a bit too cool to wear that hat. That will be up to him unless some other person out here can handle it... Enjoy..

Paul Warburton
01-31-2007, 02:25 AM
Thanks to a 16 yr. old kid, here I am! Thanks Mike!

Brian Gencarelli
01-31-2007, 08:25 AM
Yeah! Thanks Mike!:)

Tim Bishop
03-08-2007, 01:16 AM
Ditto, thanks Mike!

Richard Prowse
03-08-2007, 02:06 AM
well done Mike!

Abe Colon
04-12-2007, 10:50 PM
Great Job !!!!!!!

Dennis Michaels
06-20-2007, 06:28 PM
very cool... so you need a resident rock guy? We'll find you one.

Ken Smith
06-20-2007, 09:18 PM
very cool... so you need a resident rock guy? We'll find you one.

So you wanna be 'it' Dennis? Just ask but no loud drumming, please..lol

Dennis Michaels
06-21-2007, 08:41 AM
Ken,

Absolutely ! I'd love to. Thanks.

Dennis

So you wanna be 'it' Dennis? Just ask but no loud drumming, please..lol