PDA

View Full Version : My Very First Ken Smith Is On It's Way-i Am So Blessed!!!

Keith Copeland
06-06-2008, 09:05 PM
I AM ABSOULTELY THRILLED THAT MY VERY FIRST KEN SMITH IS ON IT'S WAY-AND IT'S A BLACK TIGER 5!!!!!!!! I really had no intentions on getting a Black Tiger. While waiting for my 2000 Warwick Thumb 5 BO and my 1983 Alembic Spoiler 4 to sell, I hoping to get enough cash together to buy a BSR5GN. I have no doubt that GOD had MUCH BIGGER PLANS and led me to visit Dan Lenard's Luthiers Access Group website. And there it was- a 2007 Ken Smith Black Tiger 5-FOR LESS THAN I WAS GOING TO PAY FOR A BSR5GN!!!!! Dan was very patient and went the extra mile by waiting for my basses to sell on ebay!!!! Dan Lenard is a class act!!!!! THANK GOD FOR KEN SMITH AND DAN LENARD!!!!

In the excitement, I forgot to post pictures of my bass.

http://www.luthiersaccessgroup.com/kensmithblack.html

A Groove is a Terrible Thing to Waste! :cool:

Tim Bishop
06-06-2008, 11:22 PM
Nice bass and yes, Dan is a good guy. ;)

Keith Copeland
06-17-2008, 02:08 AM
I finally received my Smith!!!!! My expectations were very high and I must say, they have been exceeded!!!!! This is one of the few basses that I purchased before playing it and my very first time ever playing a Smith. The sound, playability and craftsmanship are JUST PLAIN AWESOME!!! I have been extremely blessed to have what I consider to be some very high-quality basses, including an Alembic Spoiler, a Warwick Thumb 5 BO and a Peavey Cirrus. MY KEN SMITH BLACK TIGER 5 IS, HANDS DOWN, THE BEST BASS THAT I HAVE EVER OWNED OR PLAYED!!!!

Bob Faulkner
06-17-2008, 10:03 AM
Welcome to the light!

Ronson Hall
06-17-2008, 01:24 PM
I finally received my Smith!!!!! My expectations were very high and I must say, they have been exceeded!!!!! This is one of the few basses that I purchased before playing it and my very first time ever playing a Smith. The sound, playability and craftsmanship are JUST PLAIN AWESOME!!! I have been extremely blessed to have what I consider to be some very high-quality basses, including an Alembic Spoiler, a Warwick Thumb 5 BO and a Peavey Cirrus. MY KEN SMITH BLACK TIGER 5 IS, HANDS DOWN, THE BEST BASS THAT I HAVE EVER OWNED OR PLAYED!!!!

Congrats to you. I know the feeling! ;)

Albert Smith
06-25-2008, 05:58 PM
Congrats to you. I know the feeling! ;)

Indeed congrats on the Axe, pound for pound theirs nothing out there like a "Smith" I wouldn't trade my WBT 5 Elite for anything.

Play well & groove hard!