PDA

View Full Version : Hi.

Chang Min Lee
12-01-2008, 06:28 PM
Hi, All. My name's Chang and this is my first experience with contributing to a forum of any kind.

A little about myself:
I'm the Associate Principal Bass of the Vancouver Symphony in BC. I previously played in the Spokane Symphony as Principal and Memphis Symphony as Assistant Principal. I grew up in Philadelphia and am enjoying Vancouver and the Northwest immensely. It is a beautiful part of the world.

I look forward to chatting with you and getting to know you through this great resource.:)

Best,
Chang

Ken Smith
12-01-2008, 09:51 PM
Hi, All. My name's Chang and this is my first experience with contributing to a forum of any kind.

A little about myself:
I'm the Associate Principal Bass of the Vancouver Symphony in BC. I previously played in the Spokane Symphony as Principal and Memphis Symphony as Assistant Principal. I grew up in Philadelphia and am enjoying Vancouver and the Northwest immensely. It is a beautiful part of the world.

I look forward to chatting with you and getting to know you through this great resource.:)

Best,
Chang

The Forum is free but when you come back to visit Philly you must give me a free lesson or two...:)