PDA

View Full Version : Welcome back, PW....I think.

Paul Warburton
03-26-2009, 09:03 PM
Man, I been trying to get back in here since early this morning.
As some of you know, I've been over at TB for some time, annoying people. To be truthful, I have so much renewed energy that I needed to kind of blow some of it off in terms of humor over there. I go off topic like a mad man, to sometimes the dismay of a few, and sometimes to the delight of a few others.
Long story short, here I am FWIW. I'll do my best to stay OT, and to hold the silly down to a dull roar.

Ken Smith
03-26-2009, 09:11 PM
Man, I been trying to get back in here since early this morning.
As some of you know, I've been over at TB for some time, annoying people. To be truthful, I have so much renewed energy that I needed to kind of blow some of it off in terms of humor over there. I go off topic like a mad man, to sometimes the dismay of a few, and sometimes to the delight of a few others.
Long story short, here I am FWIW. I'll do my best to stay OT, and to hold the silly down to a dull roar.

Uncle Pauly your topics Off or On are welcomed here anytime. If anyone gives you trouble, just let me know and I'll set 'em straight..:cool:

Paul Warburton
03-26-2009, 09:21 PM
Nobody ****s with Kenny Boy.

Ken Smith
03-26-2009, 10:28 PM

What was the Topic again??:confused:

;)

Paul Warburton
03-26-2009, 10:44 PM
What was the Topic again??:confused:

;)

See what I mean? Right away you start messin' with me.
OK, how's this.....where the hell is Brandon? :eek:
So, anyway....kinda quiet over here, huh Kenny Boy? Just you and me?
I'm underwhelmed.
Wanna talk basses? Bows? Hookers? Gomezing? I don't give a rat's. Just talk to me....please.
No, I don't want to sell the Bohmann. You couldn't handle it anyway.

Ken Smith
03-26-2009, 10:52 PM
See what I mean? Right away you start messin' with me.
OK, how's this.....where the hell is Brandon? :eek:
So, anyway....kinda quiet over here, huh Kenny Boy? Just you and me?
I'm underwhelmed.
Wanna talk basses? Bows? Hookers? Gomezing? I don't give a rat's. Just talk to me....please.
No, I don't want to sell the Bohmann. You couldn't handle it anyway.

Well, we have 'other' sections for Basses and Bows. Gomezing? Is that Eddie? Then we have a section for that too. The other one, ah.. Let me look that up and get back to you.. ;)

Richard Prowse
03-26-2009, 11:11 PM
Nobody sh1ts with Kenny Boy? Is that because most bathrooms only have one toilet?

Greg Clinkingbeard
03-26-2009, 11:55 PM
Tonight was fun Paul. Wish you could have been there instead of me.

Richard Prowse
03-27-2009, 12:55 AM
Tonight was fun Richard. Wish you could have been there instead of me.
I was Greg. I was.

Paul Warburton
03-27-2009, 07:51 AM
Nobody sh1ts with Kenny Boy? Is that because most bathrooms only have one toilet?

Oh, goody....Two more people. Wow! I can hardly catch my breath. :rolleyes:
Hey, Richard...good to see you, man.
We all know Kenny Boy could afford two toilets...but that might involve him selling a bass. One of the good ones. I can think of a whole lotta people I'd rather take a dump with anyway.

My god, I had no idea it would get this ugly, this quick over here. I think I like it.

Paul Warburton
03-27-2009, 08:02 AM
Tonight was fun Paul. Wish you could have been there instead of me.

Hi, Greg. Good to see you too.
Remember, I haven't been around for a bit. Since you took the time to post, could you kind of fill me in on what the hell you're talking about?
"Tonight was fun" ? What? Where? How, and with who?
What REALLY confuses :confused: me, is that Richard says that he was there instead of you?
If this **** is any barometer of what it was like last night, I'm glad I wasn't invited.

Greg Clinkingbeard
03-27-2009, 10:42 AM
Hi, Greg. Good to see you too.
Remember, I haven't been around for a bit. Since you took the time to post, could you kind of fill me in on what the hell you're talking about?
"Tonight was fun" ? What? Where? How, and with who?
What REALLY confuses :confused: me, is that Richard says that he was there instead of you?
If this **** is any barometer of what it was like last night, I'm glad I wasn't invited.

Richard can have the next gig. And I'm not surprised that you're confused. Catch up.:D

Paul Warburton
03-27-2009, 11:32 AM
I recieved a nice PM from Greg explaining this whole thing...thanks man. My problem is that over on TB, I know him as "Clinko".
Please be gentle with me while I "adjust". :o

Richard Prowse
03-27-2009, 03:36 PM
I recieved a nice PM from Greg explaining this whole thing...thanks man. My problem is that over on TB, I know him as "Clinko".
Please be gentle with me while I "adjust". :o
Clinko - Clinkingbeard.
Yes, that would have been a hard one to spot!
My advice Paul:
Stay away from bathrooms with two toilets - you may never be sure who you're sitting next to.

Paul Warburton
03-27-2009, 04:43 PM
Clinko - Clinkingbeard.
Yes, that would have been a hard one to spot!
My advice Paul:
Stay away from bathrooms with two toilets - you may never be sure who you're sitting next to.

I know what you mean....like all of us, I'm deep into sounds...:eek: but I try to limit them to my music.

Ron Lacey
03-29-2009, 01:37 PM
There goes the neighborhood. :D

Paul Warburton
03-29-2009, 02:50 PM
There goes the neighborhood. :D

Thanks, Ron....I did register with the "AUTHORITIES" before I moved in.
They keep a close eye on me. :cool:
I would still watch your women and chidren, though. :eek:

Greg Clinkingbeard
03-29-2009, 04:30 PM
..................I would still watch your women and chidren, though. :eek:

I'm sure you will. That's what everybody's afraid of.:D

Paul Warburton
03-29-2009, 04:52 PM
How's the wife and kids, Clinko?:cool:

Brian Glassman
03-30-2009, 12:17 AM

That's because you're one of 'The Aristocrats'!;)

Oren Hudson
03-30-2009, 12:44 AM
Who the heck are all of you guys and what have you done with my friend Richard? I suppose that you put him out to look for a double Porto potty for everyone's conveyance. If you get the chance, I'm sure he could use a leg up from you guys, so why not lend him a hand or more. :D

Paul Warburton
03-30-2009, 04:48 AM
That's because you're one of 'The Aristocrats'!;)

Oh no! Not you again, Brian....I thought we both got out of that MESS "over there" just before we got busted. :eek: Now you're trying to get me in trouble over here before I even get good start. Kenny Boy don't like that ****. And, unlike over there, he keeps a sharp eye out.;)
Be cool.:cool:
And Oren, we know you're just tryin' to bait us with that last sentence of yours. Fergit it. We are professional MoFo's at at this ****. As you can see...we been around the block a few times.

Hey, Kenny Boy....I told you I could liven things up a bit for you over here. How my doin'? (never mind). Where are the chicks?

Ron Lacey
03-30-2009, 01:07 PM

No worry. Down here in Texas we think gun control means you hit what you aim at. :D

Ken Smith
03-30-2009, 01:13 PM
Hey, Kenny Boy....I told you I could liven things up a bit for you over here. How my doin'? (never mind). Where are the chicks?

Chicks? Try your local farmer.. Please, be kind to little animals..

Brian Glassman
03-30-2009, 02:12 PM
Oh no! Not you again, Brian....I thought we both got out of that MESS "over there" just before we got busted. :eek: Now you're trying to get me in trouble over here before I even get good start. Kenny Boy don't like that ****. And, unlike over there, he keeps a sharp eye out.;)
Be cool.:cool:

Sorry Paul, I couldn't help myself. Your reference to it on TB made me bust out laughing and almost sent my morning coffee thru my nose:D.
Great to hear from you.

Oren Hudson
03-30-2009, 05:12 PM
And Oren, we know you're just tryin' to bait us with that last sentence of yours. Fergit it. We are professional MoFo's at at this ****. As you can see...we been around the block a few times.

Paul, don't you mean rode hard and put up wet? I'm pretty sure that's it, and if it's not, then I'm still pretty. :) I'm somewhat in the same crowd as you rejects. I first got a PM wrist slap and when I responded with my own wrist slap, the unnamed moderator (john turner) didn't like it and jumped me pretty badly, so I then responded appropriately and was awarded a "warning." I felt so special after that, I could hardly contain myself. I'm sure that others of you "MoFo's" can relate to my joys. I think that all you guys need is a big ole bowl of grits and your worries are over. :D

Paul Warburton
03-30-2009, 07:14 PM
Hey, big O.....I'm all about grits too.....I try not to mention that fact in an exchange with a lady though....not too classy.
By the way, IMHO, I agree with you totally about the moderation in question.

Oren Hudson
03-30-2009, 11:30 PM
Hey PW. Nice to hear from another grits fan. Since my other grits talkin' pal David, a/k/a Junior, has disappeared from here for a while, it's been me against Richard, Anselm and Joel. I keep considering sending a bag to New Zealand, Germany and Norway for their dining pleasures, but not sure if they could be truly appreciated in another country. If you get a chance, and you'll have to go back a couple of months, go to the Down Here thread and you'll see that there is a National Grits Festival in St. George, SC. Who knew! :)

So how many ladies do you exchange with? :D

Paul Warburton
03-30-2009, 11:44 PM
So how many ladies do you exchange with? :D

Exchange what with?

Joel Larsson
03-31-2009, 08:15 AM
Exchange grits, maybe? I'd consider sending a semla in hetvägg in return, but I don't think there's even the slightest chance for it to stay fresh. In Germany I got something which made me think of grits, although that was probably not it. It was some sort of grain half the size of corn which they mixed with eggs and fried.

Welcome here, Paul!

Oren Hudson
03-31-2009, 08:56 AM
Hey.....I try not to mention that fact in an exchange with a lady though....

This is it. I know that you're not mentioning grits, (although some ladies may find them stimulating and quirky) but I'm just wondering about what you do mention in the aforesaid "exchange with a lady" and of course a more precise meaning of the exchange. Balls in your court! :D

Welcome back bill E. Joel. I guess you saw that my friend Richard is on a special mission and will be absent for a while. What are we to do without his educational musings and complete lack of respect for grits.? :)

Joel Larsson
03-31-2009, 09:03 AM
Bill E. Joel? I quite like that. Also, if I were to stick to initials only, E.J. seems very nice too. Like I was in Backstreet Boys or something.

I wonder what R.P. is really up to? R.P. sounds like Earp. Maybe he is the descendant of the once great sheriff?

Richard Prowse
04-04-2009, 11:37 PM
R.P. sounds like Earp. Maybe he is the descendant of the once great sheriff?
Earp? How did you get to there? Too much low register practice?

Joel Larsson
04-05-2009, 04:18 AM
We speak different languages, Richard. With my accent you wouldn't know I was speaking English until I started spelling the words out for you.

Richard Prowse
04-05-2009, 02:29 PM
We speak different languages, Richard. With my accent you wouldn't know I was speaking English until I started spelling the words out for you.
I have an Irish friend and I can now understand him (after 25 years). A Swede would be easy to understand, I'm sure - especially one who has had to deal with Norwegians.
NP - Norwegian Wood, Song of Norway, I Skovens Dybe Stille Ro (Isn't Denmark close by?)

Joel Larsson
04-05-2009, 04:56 PM
Well, uhm, Denmark is close to the south of Sweden, where you can actually see the other country across the water. But from Tromsö I believe it'd be some 2000 kilometers. Might as well dig a hole and come visit you, Richard!

You see, I had to adopt this extra strange accent the people have in the ultima thule, because they don't even try to sound very English when they speak. This is good because we Swedes, believing that we speak perfect English as we do, might send out the signals that we DO speak perfectly, but really don't, and this seems to confuse those whose native language is English in some form. The North-Norses speak very funny but so slowly and if not well then at least clearly articulated that even people used to fluent English gets a fair chance to understand them. Blending Swedish and Norwegian accents as I do, I realize I sound rather ridiculous, but I decided it was better to choose interaction over image. :cool: