- About Eric Swanson
- Musical Background
- Amateur bassist, professional woodworker
- Boston, MA
- Additional Information
- Special thanks to Terry Plumeri, my main teacher, as well as Lew Norton, George Mraz, and Robert Brennand, who continue to inspire me, years after lessons with them.
- Your Gear
- - Hungarian flatback, re-engineered and fully tricked-out by luthier Jed Kriegel
- Sue Lipkins and Louis Morizot bows
- Penco Jazz Bass
- Why you joined Ken's Corner
- Because I appreciate what Ken does, has done, and stands for, in the world of basses. Because there is some great experience and information being exchanged here.
Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1
- Ken Smith
- Bassist, Luthier & Admin