Ken's Corner (Bass Forums Sponsored By KSB)

Ken's Corner (Bass Forums Sponsored By KSB) (http://www.smithbassforums.com//index.php)
-   New Forum Member Introductions (http://www.smithbassforums.com//forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   From France... (http://www.smithbassforums.com//showthread.php?t=1265)

Florian Raimondi 10-08-2009 06:08 AM

From France...

Hi there
Bass player, aged 26, playing seriously since i left school. I'm pretty much interested in every "south" music i can get (South America, Africa, India...), but as some of my close friends (they're actually my room mates) would rather have a biiiiiiiig cup of Cephalic Carnage, i guess i can say i'm pretty open minded (love Necrophaegist ^^)
I've had quite a lot of shows, some small and some bigger, with different bands, and i'm struggling to get to a really "professional" point.
You can hear and see me at : www.myspace.com/floraimondi
I discovered Ken's work through our "bass champion" Hadrien Feraud, and really likes the tone u get with a Smith in your hands...
Hi everyone... :D

Tim Bishop 10-08-2009 07:55 AM

Hello!

Hi Florian, welcome to the Forum. :)

Richard Prowse 10-08-2009 02:56 PM

Hi Florian, and welcome.
I'm assuming, from what you said, that you like South Island music. Do you go more for the Christchurch sound, or the Otago sound?

Florian Raimondi 10-08-2009 06:34 PM

Hi and thank you both for welcoming...
I don't know the music you're talking about (or if u count Cape Verde...?) but interested in learning... if u got some adresses to communicate... (i did a quick google search and didn't find anything).
Check my space and tell me which one i go for. :D

Tim Bishop 10-08-2009 09:43 PM

MySpace?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Florian Raimondi (Post 15884)
Check my space and tell me which one i go for. :D

Do you have a MySpace link? What style of music do you play?

Oren Hudson 10-08-2009 09:46 PM

Bienvenue Un autre Florian. Je dois vous Avertir de Richard. Il est l'un dude sauvage et fou basse. Si Seulement Je Pouvait Lui faire manger le gruau, il Serait Probablement beaucoup mieux lotis. ;)

Oren Hudson 10-08-2009 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oren Hudson (Post 15891)
Bienvenue Un autre Florian. Je dois vous Avertir de Richard. Il est l'un dude sauvage et fou basse. Si Seulement Je Pouvait Lui faire manger le gruau, il Serait Probablement beaucoup mieux lotis. ;)

Wow - pretty impressive hey. Just a cool feature of my Google toolbar. Anyway, See ya. :)

Florian Raimondi 10-09-2009 05:51 AM

LOUL
this is the funniest start in a forum ever...
My myspace link is included in the first post, as i wanted ton describe myself...
See ya around guys, cheers
:)

Tim Bishop 10-09-2009 09:07 AM

Yep....

Yep....there it was; bigger than Dallas. :o Sorry bout that. :rolleyes:

Richard Prowse 10-10-2009 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Florian Raimondi (Post 15884)
Hi and thank you both for welcoming...
I don't know the music you're talking about (or if u count Cape Verde...?) but interested in learning

Florian, to check out South Island music, try searching The Dunedin Sound.