Ken's Corner (Bass Forums Sponsored By KSB)

Ken's Corner (Bass Forums Sponsored By KSB) (http://www.smithbassforums.com//index.php)
-   The Bull Pit (http://www.smithbassforums.com//forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Happy new year from north carolina (http://www.smithbassforums.com//showthread.php?t=910)

Oren Hudson 12-31-2008 07:58 PM

Happy new year from north carolina

enjoy your grits. :)

Richard Prowse 12-31-2008 10:27 PM

Oren, you'll be able to use this thread every year.

Richard Prowse 01-25-2009 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Richard Prowse (Post 10267)
Oren, you'll be able to use this thread every year.

Not long until Oren will be able to use this thread again. Just over eleven months.

Richard Prowse 04-19-2009 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Richard Prowse (Post 10599)
Not long until Oren will be able to use this thread again. Just over eleven months.

Only eight and a bit months to go.

Oren Hudson 04-19-2009 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Richard Prowse (Post 12398)
Only eight and a bit months to go.

I appreciate you're reminding us Richard. Can't start too early making your plans. Of course you, my friend, get to start the celebration 15 hours earlier than I do. So you'll be in recovery mode while I'm beginning the fireworks. My 2 bits worth. :D

Richard Prowse 04-20-2009 12:36 AM

I can't wait until there are only seven months to go.

Joel Larsson 04-20-2009 02:42 AM

Richard, what is it like, living in the future? Can you tell me what's going to happen today?

Richard Prowse 04-20-2009 04:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joel Larsson (Post 12405)
Richard, what is it like, living in the future? Can you tell me what's going to happen today?

I'll PM you - can't tell everyone.
Though it's obvious that the crazy little heads won't go away!
Lol! Green, Green, Green

Richard Prowse 04-20-2009 08:58 PM

Soon be New Year now.

Oren Hudson 04-20-2009 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joel Larsson (Post 12405)

So which is worse, living in the future, or living in the past? OK - I'm waiting.

Why can't we make the heads talk? They would have a good shot at being a decent band, I think. :D:p:) I apologize in advance for the heads up, my friend Richard.

Richard Prowse 04-20-2009 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oren Hudson (Post 12452)
Why can't we make the heads talk? They would have a good shot at being a decent band, I think. :D:p:) I apologize in advance for the heads up, my friend Richard.

This one would be the bass player because he has no personality :o.

Joel Larsson 04-21-2009 11:18 AM

Spot on as always, Richard. I wonder which is the :cool:? Maybe that's the bass player hiding his lack of personality behind his Ray-Bans?

Ken Smith 04-21-2009 01:36 PM

7?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Richard Prowse (Post 12402)
I can't wait until there are only seven months to go.

Seven months?.. Does it take that long to make the Moonshine?:eek:

Oren Hudson 04-22-2009 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Richard Prowse (Post 12455)
This one would be the bass player because he has no personality :o.

Well Richard, you must be alluding to bass players other than those on this forum. I think that our personalities shine. Wait, wait a minute. Upon further review, you may be right, with maybe a couple or so exceptions. :o

Richard Prowse 04-22-2009 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oren Hudson (Post 12501)
Well Richard, you must be alluding to bass players other than those on this forum. I think that our personalities shine. Wait, wait a minute. Upon further review, you may be right, with maybe a couple or so exceptions. :o

My wife used to love that old joke - what do bass players use for contraception? The answer, of course, is their personality. She was obviously thinking about me when she laughed!:o

Oren Hudson 04-22-2009 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Richard Prowse (Post 12515)
My wife used to love that old joke - what do bass players use for contraception? The answer, of course, is their personality. She was obviously thinking about me when she laughed!:o

Ah yes, but the question would be - was she laughing with you or at you? I can only guess. Ha Ha. :(you + :)me = :o or ...... :confused: You decide my friend.

Richard Prowse 04-22-2009 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oren Hudson (Post 12538)
Ah yes, but the question would be - was she laughing with you or at you? I can only guess. Ha Ha. :(you + :)me = :o or ...... :confused: You decide my friend.

At me I think. She thinks that bass players have a 'look' when they play. I think my mouth tenses up, though I've been trying to avoid doing this.
BTW (means 'by the way', but now that I've had to write 'by the way' the abbreviation was a bit pointless), You're using a lot of heads lately. I know I got a bit stuck on the vomiting guy on the Down here (NZ) thread and it took a while to break the habit.
Oren, you can do it too.
At Headaholics Anonymous:
"Hello, I'm Oren and I'm a headaholic."
"Hi, Oren."
"Welcome Oren."
"It's one day at a time around here Oren. I haven't used a little head for three days now!"
"Well done!"
"Good to have you on board buddy!"

Richard Prowse 06-08-2009 02:16 PM

Is it new year in North Carolina yet?

Oren Hudson 06-08-2009 09:38 PM

Getting closer, my friend.

Oren Hudson 07-18-2009 09:39 PM

Happy New Year From North Carolina

It's that time again my friends and neighbors.