Thread: Here (U.S.)
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2010, 06:30 PM
Senior Posting Member

Tim Bishop is on a distinguished road
Default Where possible....

Where possible and at all costs, I avoid shopping at Wal-Mart for several reasons, including those Trevor mentions. I choose to support what's left of American made products and will continue to do so.

Our Govt. is and has been getting way too big and the corruption continues on both sides of the party lines. It's going to take a serious shake-up of our apathetic mindset as a people to make a meaningful difference. Our Govt. continues to play on this to their advantage and our detriment. We're like friggin' sheep being led to the slaughter.

"Political Correctness" is destroying and will destroy this country unless swift and genuine change occurs soon. A complete and thorough house-cleaning is way overdue. I believe people who believe in and support our Constitution and Rule Of Law in this country are hearing and seeing just about all they can stomach. Nov. 2nd. will be very telling.

With no disrespect to others opinions and what has been discussed thus far about this topic, this thread is obviously taking a turn into what could become a political fire-storm. On that note, I will attempt to refrain from adding fuel to that potential fire and move on.