View Single Post
Old 06-07-2007, 12:06 PM
Senior Posting Member

David Powell is on a distinguished road
Default In the dark

Wow! So that's what happened. I was not keeping up with that stuff at the time it went down.

Well, this is the first time I've read Ken's full side of this. I must say, it explains quite a bit in a way that certainly is supported by my own experiences at TB. I have continued to post over there at TB mostly on the BG side these days, but I'm certainly reconsidering my involvement there. There have been some changes over there in policy recently that must be directly due to Ken's departure, but still. A good bit of what I suspected for a long time is confirmed here, particularly about the unmentionable advertiser whose identity I can only guess with a very high degree of certainty. Ken, you always have had my utmost respect even if you had to earn it the hard way. Thanks so much for standing your ground and not backing down. I know that you'd do that without thanks but thank-you anyway.

And just so there is no mistake about my identity, I am known there as Silversorcerer. Maybe it's time for me to check out of there for good as well. I was really reluctant to join that forum for a few years, but eventually it seemed like it was a genuine place. In fact when I started seeing Ken's posts, that's when I decided it would be worth while. Talk about full circle. It's making my head spin.