View Single Post
Old 06-27-2007, 12:29 AM
Junior Posting Member

Chip Diemond is on a distinguished road

To suggest that I would come, as an invited guest, into Mr. Smith’s house and not abide by his rules distresses me. [Considering the source, I’ll get over it...] If you had half a brain between you, you could confirm my identity beyond any question… in a heartbeat. Much as I have yours. Here’s a hint in “Jeopardy” format; ‘An Ellington is a brand of Baldwin’, What is….? Makes it almost too easy but you guys need the help. [Note to gentle readers; Don’t give it away too quick… Give’m a couple weeks.]

The one thing that does trouble me to a degree is that I am in serious danger of losing my lurker status over this mindless chatter. The upside however, is that if I can sufficiently occupy/overload your limited capacities, perhaps it will result in a reduction of the pollution on the real threads here…

Point to ponder… Was there ever a PM?, or was it just one of those ‘tweaker tricks’ to draw you out so that you could continue to demonstrate your lack of ‘bandwidth’. Don’t ‘cha just gotta’ wonder?

Bye-the-bye; do the kids down there in your part of the world play T-Ball?

So far you guys are oh fer’ four, [give or take]. Come on! Gimme’ something to work with here!!

Chip

PS; Awarded: two (2) ‘style’ points for being able to pronounce my last name correctly.

PSS; What happened to the post that used to be between #22 & #23??... All of a sudden this is gettin' a little scary.