View Single Post
Old 04-10-2008, 08:38 PM
Junior Posting Member

ramon ramos is on a distinguished road
Talking praise and worship with a smith, the only way to gooo!

praise him jack, my name is ramon here in southern calif. and i'm also a church bassist. i just wanted to highly encourage you to get your hand's on that smith black tiger bass! if you haven't already done so, it's your blessing for the taking. you will never regret it if you get. i own a basic bsr6mw and the tone is well everything you would expect from a world class bass like smith. man at $3700 it's a great deal considering the condition of the bass with no modification's. i'm happy for you jack, i hope you do buy the smith. the neck's on smith's are the most thinnest in the buisness! so comfortable. i liked that you posted your bass rig by carvin rl600 it's got some serious punch,no lite weight. i'm also using carvin i have their bx1200 mono block it put's out 1200watts! of clean signal i'm running a carvin two 10's with a 100watt horn cab and the best part is the low end is on channel 2 with a carvin 18''cab. i'll probably never reach 1200watts but you never know.you mentioned that you want to get eden cab's? you know iv'e noticed alot of smith owner's prefer the eden line i wonder if it's the construction or the electronic's or a combination of both i'll have to check out the eden line. well jack go get that tiger and be blessed.