View Single Post
Old 03-28-2007, 04:09 PM
Posting Member

Steve_M is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Bishop View Post
Plus, you would get a bad reputation in doing so and most likely have a difficult time locating players in the end.
Maybe, but thats assuming that I have a reputation. Anyways, as I said, I'm not into that. But the idea of pitting amateur against pro is interesting as the band is likely to be a nice earner once it gets off the ground...

Quote:
12 hormonal women on one stage can't be too much fun . 6 on the other hand would only make you half as crazy!).
Heheh, to be honest, they've never been hormonal. They're actually a lovely bunch, no *****iness at all. But thats because they're all been very loyal to one another.

Quote:
(well, if they were friends in the beginning, they will be friends in the end. Maybe a defining moment in determining who your friends truly are?).
Maybe, only time will tell.

Quote:
(well, this is usually where you find out who can really bring it. Is it possible there are challenges with the vocalist hearing themselves during the performance vs. the rehearsal? Or, maybe they just don't have the tools?) .
They don't have the experience in some instances. The 6 we chose have the best combination of qualities.