View Single Post
Old 03-20-2011, 05:20 PM
Bassist, Luthier & Admin

Ken Smith is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb rules stated?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas Erickson View Post
I'm not - it's your discussion thread, on your forum... I want to play by the rules, but if the rules aren't stated...
Just act like a mature adult and respect all others regardless of age of gender and you will do just fine.

Actually, I am quite surprised you even posted about this. Seems like a no brainer to me. Must be a slow day.

If you have a question in the future, PM me and save the edit time from posting what might get deleted.

The is a bass forum mainly and a place for bass lovers to hang out, all ages. Pretend you are in someones house at a Thanksgiving dinner with a dozen families and the bass players are all ages, parents and kids. This is where you need to be mentally before posting.

Many of the people I sell basses to now were either very young when I started my business or not even born yet. Like you at 28 now. You weren't born when I started my business back in '78. Imagine if I had offended you when you were a teen just a decade ago. Would you be here now?

Keep it clean and rated for all ages, family style. You know what happened to the last guy that wouldn't!