View Single Post
Old 04-24-2007, 05:29 AM
Bassist, Luthier & Admin

Ken Smith is on a distinguished road
Wink Daily replies?

Well my Friend from down under, maybe if someone actually had something of value to say or contribute he would but you seem to expect people to play with you every minute while you are bored seemingly with nothing else to do but talk with your fingers here on-line.

I don't see too much problem with that but a new thread to make people talk because they don't reply?

Remember these quotes;

"You can't beat a dead horse" (you can but it wont do any good)
"You can't get blood from a Stone" (unless you hit your own head with it and wipe off the blood)
"When your number's up, your number's up" (anyone know what number that is?)
"what ever goes up, must come down" (see, I'm one of the smart ones..lol)
"Aim before you shoot" (what if it's dark out?)
"If he would have said one more word.. one more word.. I would have...(no one knows what that word is..lol)

Keep THIS alive Rich.. then we can all have a lil fun...

By the way, you have some clever and poetic writings on your 'down here' thread. Reading it should be a scholastic test for literary skills for all those signing up on Ken's corner than wanna post on the forum..

Richard, did you say you were a School teacher by profession? Make your students read your Thread and test them on it weekly. Also, have them checked mentally before and after. I would be very curious about the results on a monthly and yearly basis..lol