View Single Post
Old 10-08-2010, 01:31 PM
Posting Member

Ruben E garcia is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by wayne holmes View Post
Ruben, to be totally honest with you, there is something missing in all this. Can't put my finger on it- do you play the double bass, or any type of violin? I am sure that there are some who might build an airplane, and never fly it, but usally they will know how to fly it-I say- usually.

If you don't play the instrument that you have a passion to build, I would recommend that we back up about a year of double bass lessons. Make sense?

I don't want to superimpose my or anyone's experience onto you, but there is something not connecting in all this. I tried to send you a PM but you have an unlisted one(or whatever)--- this makes it hard to point out these personal impressions that I have and I don't want to offend you, but rather would like to help you.
No Men I don’t take any advise as bad or get offended, u are right, I never owned an DB, and this is part of the problem, yes I do agree I need to buy one, and if I did learn something from talking to you guys… is that I need one… I’m going to be looking for a DB to restore and learn how to play … by the way u can email me to rg3570@att.com

On the other hand I need to start from somewhere and that place is here, asking the pros opinions