View Single Post
Old 03-30-2009, 08:06 AM
Posting Member

Paul Warburton is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Smith View Post
Well Paul, why not scan thru the member list and send a few PMs out to the ones with Female names?.. lol

No, don't do that..

Maybe, post a singles AD in the Bull Pit..

I know one female member is still in School and a few others are young adults. One was a mom looking to help her son or daughter and a few others here. The problem is that with the male dominant chatting style, it doesn't look all that attractive for them to join in on the fun which for them, may not be so much fun.

Maybe we need some lady-to-lady type threads so us guys can sit back and see just how they talk? I mean.. YOU Guys..

Hey, I'm a married man here so leave me out of your bar-hoppin' hunt Mr. W.
Since you don't seem to have that "Multi-Quote" feature over here, like some bass forums I know, I'll do my best.
I did, in fact, scan the members list for that very reason. I REALLY did. Dead end though...the one or two that might have been possibilites, had such strange names that I couldn't tell the genders. Things are a bit rough, I admit, but NOT so rough that I would take a chance on hitting on an ugly 6'4" psyhco-billy picker from Siberia with a bad atitude.
The one you mention that's still in school....interesting. The "young adults"....cool. The mom with the "son or daughter in school"....mom? No prob. Son? Not quite yet. Maybe later. Daughter? NICE!
That "LADY-TO-LADY" one you mention MAY WORK...Big-Time. Hey, we're ALL bass players here.

PS....Hey, Mike...what say we together and try to get the old man to pop for that "Multi-Quote" deal? I know I just came back and don't want to be pushy...but really..........