View Single Post
Old 03-16-2007, 11:53 AM
Administrator

Mike Smith is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anselm Hauke View Post
...okok
i resized the pic and was able to post it here:http://www.smithbassforums.com/showt...=1738#post1738

..but again: 5 mb are allowed, i posted some 1 - 1,5mb pics before - why doesn´t it work now? (i just tryed to upload the original pics without success)
That's odd.. So your saying that the batch of original pictures you've taken bring you to a sever error message while when you resized them, the work fine? If you don't mind, I'd like to take some of those pictures off your hands and take a look at them myself, just to see if the same thing happeneds when I try to upload them, or when I modify them and then upload them.

Also, I'm going to take the limit down to 2MB, after further consideration, anything greater than 2MB does sound extreme, only a fairly raw image will need more than that. If you needed assistance uploading a larger image then that, you could send me a email with the images so that I could compress or slice them up into multiple images.

If your having any issues/suggestions with either this or the main site, either pm or email me and I'll get back to you on that.

Can't find something on the main page or the forum? Try our new KSB Site Search.