View Single Post
Old 09-04-2009, 02:31 PM
Bassist, Luthier & Admin

Ken Smith is on a distinguished road
Arrow there should be a specific category for childish exchanges??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oren Hudson View Post
One last post on this. This thread is in violation of the specific subtitle under the category in which it appears. The Bull Pit - "Anything NOT About Basses. General Topic Hang."

To me, it's no big deal, but if there is going to be as much scrutiny, censorship and control as has been demonstrated previously, maybe there should be a specific category for childish exchanges, but limited to adults only and labeled so that forum folks will know that there's a good chance for BS. Maybe that's where some of the threads and posts would best be done and left alone.

I've personally had no problems with many of the violations that have been ignored. In fact, most have been fun and interesting and yes, occasionally informative. There are a number of other categories where one can be super serious and that is fine for those categories.

Life is short - enjoy your allotted time.
Sure, exchange phone numbers and email address.. I try to keep most of my efforts here concentrated on Bass related stuff.. A joke here in there is fine but when it looks like Kindergarten type chatter back and forth day in and day out, I get the feeling I need a special License to be hosting such a mentally unstable chat line.. You think?