View Single Post
Old 03-10-2018, 06:14 PM
Junior Posting Member

Mark Folta is on a distinguished road
Default Wanted Ken Smith burner

Hello, Heres my story and why I am looking for another burner. Back in 2010 my friend and ex bandmate had his house hit by a tornado, he owned several basses and one was a red Ken smith burner. The bass made it thru the tornado with just a small part of the headstock broken, it still played and he just gave it to me. I recorded a few tracks and then archived them. Sadly like an idiot I pawned the bass in need of money for other stuff. Last week I was going thru my archived demos etc and came across my stuff I did with the burner. I was almost in tears! Seriously, that bass had a sound! I would love to find another one. I have attached a picture of what his looked like. It had the black pickups labeled Ken Smith and that is what I want again as they sounded better than anything I have ever heard! So if anyone has one and is interested in selling it please give me a shout. I know mine was sold here in Tulsa by a pawn shop to an ebayer. Please look at the picture as this is the same configuration mine was. this is a picture off the net and not my old bass. Thank you!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	kensmith-x1-3.jpg
Views:	588
Size:	200.8 KB
ID:	3571