View Single Post
Old 11-12-2007, 10:32 AM
Posting Member

Ronson Hall is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Bishop View Post
The Eden 210XST is (IMO) THE best 210 Cab. on the market. At 500W at 8-Ohms, it can flat bring it! I would encourage you to get it Ronson. Then later, if you need to add another Cab., then definately get the 410XST or 410XLT. Particularly, if you match them with the WT-550 (I highly recommend this amp)! The WT-550 will give you 500W at 4-Ohms and 750W at 2-Ohms. Then, you will have all the flexibility you'll most likely ever need.
Al & Tim, I appreciate all the valuable info, and please keep it flowing, will ya?

Tim, I believe you are right on with your assessment. Going on your reccomendation and all the research I've done, the Eden D210XLT or XST are clear top choices for the money. And, check this out: I ran into a guy who, instead of running the very fine 410 cab choice runs two 210's instead (both 4 ohm cabs)! He says to me "Ron, I sold myself on this setup a while ago, If I need to push more air, I just make two trips and load the two lighter 210's instead of my 410. I leave my 410 cab at the church, and save my back!" For me, that made sense!

Plus, you get to take that WT550 down to a 2 ohm load (750 watts) with the two cabs, and really push some air! I'm really thinking about this, guys.

Al, I'm leaning toward the XST, as it pushes a bit more "low end" which I absolutely adore. And, I think I might be done with 8 ohm cabs for a while.