View Single Post
Old 04-09-2007, 12:57 AM
Administrator

Mike Smith is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up iMacros!

I just discovered this extension by the name of iMacros for Firefox. This add-on lets you record repetitious actions and save them so you can just simply run the macro, and let it run lightning fast without you having to do anything

I find this useful when checking email, because there are a few different providers I check, so now, I simply open up a new window, run the macro, and a few seconds later, I can view all my emails, without having to enter in any info at all I had to play around with it at first to figure out how to work it, but now, seems fairly simple

Same thing goes for checking various forums, simply open up a new window and then begin running the macro, a few seconds later I'm all logged in and good to go.

Only issue I see with it is that if your macro requires multiple tabs, you must open the correct number of tabs first and be sure the first tab is focused before running the macro, other than that, I love this extension

If your having any issues/suggestions with either this or the main site, either pm or email me and I'll get back to you on that.

Can't find something on the main page or the forum? Try our new KSB Site Search.