View Single Post
Old 03-09-2010, 07:59 AM
Bassist, Luthier & Admin

Ken Smith is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb oh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Prowse View Post
"What really insulted me was that he referred to me as "this guy", as if I was some "thing" that wasn't included in this community.
I did call this person a "jerk" and said a couple other unkind things..."
Gosh, normally when you call someone a 'jerk' you expect that he's not going to want to be you best friend!
Paul, I found the things you said about me and my country ("NZ crapola thread") disrespectful, not that you probably care.
Hey, but that's life.
Bye Oren, E.Joel and Anselm.
Good luck, my friends.

Ken, can you please close my account now and delete what you like.
Thanks.
Good luck for the future.
I just looked at your profile and you X'd out all your information. Did you say you were a public school teacher? Have any of the parents of the students you teach read your Threads here? Unless the culture down in NZ is something on the flip side, I would be more concerned about that than what people here say.

I know you put a lot of time into your Threads and Posts but the silly stuff has to come to an end sometime. A joke here and there is fine but this has become borderline insane. Maybe even south of the border!

If you are reading this feel free to reply.

Hey, I come from working the night scene in NYC. In the clubs there it's so tough that the hat check girl stabs you goodnight! .. Her name is Nunzio..