View Single Post
Old 03-09-2010, 08:01 AM
Posting Member

Paul Warburton is on a distinguished road
Thumbs down Richard's back, of course........

No surprise. You're back again, of course, right on target. Now you're accusing me of dissing your Country, which is more BS but you knew I had to come back again to make it clear to other members that it isn't true, so here ya go...... http://www.smithbassforums.com/showt...8270#post18270
My post #47......""study in neurosis NZ crapola thread of yours". (if you don't want to dig through the crap). As you wish, I'll explain that to you...I wasn't calling your country crapola, I was calling that sad thread that has NZ in the topic header crapola, and that, IMO, is really being kind to you.
Now you come into this new thread that I felt was incumbant on me to post to apologize to Anselm and to explain my actions to other members to make sure that people know that you're still haunting and ready to taunt. How many times have you threatened to leave before this?
I don't know if Ken HAS to CLOSE your account before you leave. I think not, and if I were him I'd say.....Bye, don't let the door hit you in the ass on yer way out.