View Single Post
Old 04-12-2009, 12:07 PM
Bassist, Luthier & Admin

Ken Smith is on a distinguished road
Cool well..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ED LOZANO View Post
Genius again Ken. I don't believe there is anything comparable on the market. Any thoughts on weight, dimension, and cost that you would be willing to share with us? I realize that it is only in the planing stages, but if you did design such a wonderful tool, I'm sure the other manufactures would scurry to follow suit, as usual. It sounds too good to be true for all the Fender owners dying to achieve your trademark sound!
Weight? .. Haven't completed one in the actual box yet but normal/average 'stomp box' weight if there is such a thing.

Dimension? .. Stomp Box on the medium to smaller size. It has a few knobs and stuff so it's not tiny but can be held in your hand. A belt-clip feature is on the table as well but not sure on that yet.

Cost? .. It will probably cost more than our 18V B.M.T. Preamp in Bulk that we sell now due to the fact is is that plus a Practice Amp and it's in a box so it's just more stuff.

I can say this, I think it looks pretty as far as the color I chose and the name is or will be 'catchy' to say the least.

Copied? Well, the market is not that huge for high end 'boxes' but we do expect some copy-cat action to occur.