Thread: Upton Basses
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2007, 04:51 PM
Bassist, Luthier & Admin

Ken Smith is on a distinguished road
Exclamation RE: Sam Sherry...

Very well spoken Sam. I liked and agreed with everything you just said. You are a true Diplomat with often with some 'realism' in your tone.

I DO NOT want to turn this into a bashing either so I say it now; Speak your piece or hold onto it, which ever suits you best BUT don't bash TB or UPTON here.. Please! Discussions are fine about how each person sees things but TB IS the main Worldwide Bass Forum regardless of who agrees.

Maybe the business of TB and Upton has been one sided but that is Paul's house and he can invite whom ever he wants over for dinner and drinks.

On another note in emailing back and forth with Paul during my departure, Paul offered me his help in any way with the 'vBulletin' software if the need ever came. That was a very nice gesture and generous as well especially in the spirit or which I left TB in or lack thereof.

As Sam mentioned, this is a good venue being we use real names here and sets in place a level of Class in the Themes and Conversations. Let's not ruin this by turning it into a verbal brawl against TB or Upton.

On another note, I feel relieved that Sam, Upton's lawyer didn't go legal here.. Wheww.. another narrow escape..

Thank's Sam, you are always welcome here..