View Single Post
Old 04-04-2008, 04:33 AM
Bassist, Luthier & Admin

Ken Smith is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb neck is all black?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramon ramos View Post
God bless you, and I know He has Pastor R.C Hall. this is Bro Ramon from Refuge Temple of C.O.O.L.J.C in San Diego,CA. I was just looking up the Smith Forum's when I ran across your post. I also was looking around for a new Rig and I was also considering the Genz-Benz,Mesa-Boogie name's. my most impressed feature on the Benz was it's size, it's very portable. this was at guitar center, I asked the salesman is the 600 Watts rms! or when it peak's will the mosfet's signal split in half, I'm not sure if it had 4 or 2 Preamp's but iv'e alway's though that the signal is divided by 2 only giving half it's output in reality??maybe I'm wrong if so let me know.the Salesman goes on to say as the bassist in any venue, you must have as much wattage as you can afford??. so I held off and sometime later go online and ran across the name Carvin in San Diego with their new BX1200 Rig dual mono block this thing is a monster!! if you haven't already bought your new amp check this carvin out it is loud and clean 1200 watts,with all the bell's and whistle's included.I get to run my two 10's w horn driver on the high signal out and my bottom end come's out signal 2 to my carvin 18'' enclosure I use the recommended speakon cable's for a high current signal. well the head only cost me $649 but I guess if I could have afford it I would have gotten the best Genz-Benz they make and only because of my belief in wattage.Pastor Hall may I ask what are you currently using to send your anointed riff's up to heaven on your Smith 5, it's beautiful it look's like a Black Tiger 5?. I own a basic model BSR6M-Walnut but the back of the neck is all black? was this an option on smith's it's a 99' model
well Pastor I'm running out of space here lol :] keep holding it down, we all know the Spirit dwelleth in the low end. keep praising his name
Never. Someone must have painted it, not us. Sorry.