View Single Post
Old 07-25-2010, 03:24 PM
Bassist, Luthier & Admin

Ken Smith is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up yes..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jose Bichoff View Post
Well, I think you took the right decision about the names, Ken.

Good luck with the new website, I eagerly await to see it.
These are very good news!
A huge weight lifted off my shoulders once I had all the original names back on the test pages. I eagerly await the completion of the new site as well. After it's up, we will still be working on it but my goal is to get it done asap will all the current stuff and old bass pics. In time, we will replace them with new pics of the same and newer models as well.

On the White Tiger Elite 5s we just made with the BT wings we did a few things different. All of the gears on the 5s are the older 3/2 style and we used external straploks instead of the recessed ones as well. Also, they are 7 pc wings with abalone inlays in the FB and logo as well as an Ebony headcap. I am doing the same on the first few BSR shaped WT's just like the BT/Vintage version.

Some newer regular Black Tigers we will make had the matching Walnut head. It is easier to finish them in oil than are the ebony ones do to the oil content. Since we wont be making ant competing looking GN's in the same wood combos anymore we wont need the Ebony heads to make the distinction between the two models, GN or TN in Walnut of Maple.