View Single Post
Old 01-30-2009, 01:23 AM
Posting Member

David Alan McIntire II is on a distinguished road

Well what do ya know? I'm a carpenter myself, during the day. Jobs here in SC no more plentiful. I'm also originally from RI, but left there when 3 or so as my dad was in Navy. Just lost a job had for 5 years, and playin the only thing payin bills. I been around a while, this the worst I've ever seen the economy. Usually avoid that kind of issue, been playin all my life, but it's killin me now. I have a set of Bartolini passive J style pickups, and a three band Bart preamp in need of pots. Have the hard one to get, the push pull pot, but need a balance pot and two 50k tone controls. If you like, I can send them to ya. No worries. It's just sittin, and at moment I have no use for them. Over the years folks have helped me a ton. You can have this stuff if it helps, cuz one, hate to see ya disappointed in that Smith and two, all the help I've recieved I believe in givin back. Is your bass a 4 or 5 string? Or 6? Lemme know what ya think, but I believe the best thing for it would be the Smith stuff. I'm sure he'd work out a deal. But the offer here for the stuff I got. Maybe one day you'll return favor. Parts for this pre amp pretty cheap, I just don't have the gumption ta put it together, and nuttin to put it in.