View Single Post
Old 02-16-2010, 05:56 AM
Posting Member

Anton Hasias is on a distinguished road
Default Hello from Luxembourg

I would like to say hello to Mr. Smith, to Smith's team and to all forum members and please receive all the greetings from Luxembourg.
I am now a long time active in show business management and together with an economics degree I have 30 years of electric bass playing (15 years of professional tour and studio playing).
Of course in all this period I had a lot of basses and I still have a nice little bunch of very special high end basses from Alembic, Fender, Fodera, Rickembacker, Sukop, Tobias, Warwick and of course my most loved four Smiths (25th, 20th, BSR EG, BSR EG Fretless) all in 6 string configuration - the fifth Smith 25th is on the way.
Why am I here, it's simple; I can learn a lot about all Smith basses, I can share information and experience with a world wide community and the most important I am happy not to be the only crazy guy on this planet who has only one hobby - THE BASS.
Thank you Mr.Smith and Smith's team for crafting one of the greatest basses and hope to be able to add my little polished stone to this forum.

Best regards

Last edited by Anton Hasias; 02-16-2010 at 06:09 AM.