View Single Post
Old 02-16-2009, 03:12 AM
Senior Posting Member

Richard Prowse is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Bishop View Post
Thanks guys for you and taking the time to respond with those thoughts and prayers. This is such a difficult and surreal time for me right now, but wanted to take a moment to say thank you. It is appreciated more than you know.

- Tim B.
Tim,
I think we're all trying to tell you something. We're a funny bunch on Ken's Corner. Some of us (well, am I the worst?) write silly stuff, but we're all common souls in that we have love of music and bass playing. Good on Ken for bring us all together! Have you noticed that no one has posted on the bull pit since your tragic post? Of course you have - I know a little about how one reacts after a personal loss. That says something really big! It says that we all care about our brothers and sisters. I personally am not a religious man (in the traditional sense) but I know I can feel the love in the air right now. Tim, we're all with you on this one - I just wanted you to know that. I don't know you well but, please be assured, I'm thinking of you a lot. I guess that's how we bass players process stuff.
Take care my friend.
Richard