Thread: Bass Tracks....
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2007, 10:26 PM
Administrator

Mike Smith is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Smith View Post
If someone puts out a CD and you promote that, you should get rewarded, not sued!
Too bad the world doesn't work that way =p And also, YouTube has been sued in the past, or at least people have attempted to sue them, but now that Google owns them, and Google is too mighty and powerful, there's nothing they can do to them. Us on the otherhand.. I'm not too sure

We're already protected as every member agrees to follow the rules which state:

Quote:
Although the administrators and moderators of Ken's Corner (Bass Forums Sponsored By KSB) will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of Ken's Corner (Bass Forums Sponsored By KSB), nor Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.

The owners of Ken's Corner (Bass Forums Sponsored By KSB) reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.
But it wouldn't hurt at all to add in the sticky I already put up that make sure the content is yours and that after you put it up there, we have permission to distribute it and so on.

Thanks for your concern Bob

If your having any issues/suggestions with either this or the main site, either pm or email me and I'll get back to you on that.

Can't find something on the main page or the forum? Try our new KSB Site Search.