Thread: Bass Tracks....
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2007, 08:06 PM
Senior Posting Member

Tim Bishop is on a distinguished road
Default For those without links....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Smith View Post
i was just wondering, I thought people would be jumping all over this idea, but no one is posting any of their stuff
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Bishop View Post
Mike,

I've been wondering the same thing. I don't get it. Maybe this one is getting lost from other threads? This is why I was hoping we could upload into our profiles where anyone clicking on a member name would be able to see and play the uploaded audio file.

Any way to highlight the "Bass Tracks" thread where everyone is reminded without just happening in to it down the road?

Tim
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Faulkner View Post
Well, we're in the process of rerecording and mastering all our songs again so until that is done I'm not in any hurry to upload anything. Besides, anyone who wants to hear my music can click the link in my signature and it's all over our site for free.

For those without links, let's hear what you have. Mike has given us the option to upload audio files in .wma or .mp3 format. If you have any questions on how and where to do this, I'm sure Mike Smith, as well as myself, will be available to help out.

Also, you can refer back to post #3 of this Thread for more direction from Mike.