View Single Post
Old 03-29-2009, 09:19 AM
Posting Member

Paul Warburton is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up A bit about MYOWNSELF.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Smith View Post
Oh and yes, there are a few ladies here on the forum so be sure NOT to scare them away..
OK. Great.
Hello, beautiful lady bassists. Since Mr. Smith has given me this opportunity, (as you can see, I call him Kenny Boy. Some people here have stolen MY name for him,....(I Made it up, doncha' know)...., only in an attempt to make you think that they may be as close to him as I am. HA!! How silly of them.)
Let me tell you a bit about MYOWNSELF. I am a bit older, but in my heart AND body, I feel (and look) much, much younger. MY name, as you can see, is Paul Warburton.....Yes. THE Paul Warburton!!!! PLEASE....try not to let that intimidate you. I am famous all over the entire world. Yes! If this forum had a SAMPLER, where I could post some of my brilliant, oft times BREATHTAKING, musical clips (think orgasm.) I would do so in a New York minute (YES! I HAVE played there....many, many times. Paris, London, you name it, I did it! And am still doing it! (playing the bass that is....)(pretty damn clever, huh?.) That's just the tip of the HUGE iceberg that is MY life.
OH YES....I, MYOWNSELF, will be back to take you on the journey that you have longed for, SO many years of your lives.
Here's a bit of a taste of what you may expect from ME in the near future..unless Kenny Boy uses REFRACTION POINTS in this little forum, like some other bass forums I know, to try and muddy OUR fabulous trip TOGETHER in search of musical truth, and the answer to life itself....or, as I would say "IT'SOWNSELF"! .
With MY deep love, respect, and care.
PAUL.
PS....My deep apologies ladies. I used that swear word..."damn"...in my post. Rest assured, you won't get any (well, not much) of that ugly **** from YERSTRULY. Oh, maybe a ************ here, and a ********** there, but only for a bit of color and sensualness.
Sensually yers, PW.

Last edited by Paul Warburton; 03-29-2009 at 09:57 AM.