Thread: Fresh Strings?
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2008, 02:14 AM
Bassist, Luthier & Admin

Ken Smith is on a distinguished road
Cool Smith Strings..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramon ramos View Post
yes i will definitely stick to using ken smith tapercore's for my 6M i wouldn't have it any other way bob. I also like the royal purple color on the string's it compliment's his basse's appropriately. when i got my smith bass it came with some gold colored string's instead of ken's purple and down here in san diego there's practically no smith dealer's in town and i haven't been able to change them out yet. i'll have to keep searching. thank's bob for your input.
We can't force stores to carry our Strings or tell them what to buy if they do. What I always suggest and say is this:

Stores carry less that they used to because of Internet, mail order and super stores. We do not sell to any of the super stores because of their unfair business practices which I wont get into here.

Gas is expensive and so is time. To save time and money, just call and order either directly from us or an on-line dealer like www.juststrings.com We sell to a few other 'Net Stores but JustStrings is the main one that buys and sells the most on-line Strings of ours so it's us or them for ordering.

Also, you will usually save the sales tax as well. We also have This Special on the Forum for Members..