Thread: Ksd
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2008, 08:13 AM
Junior Posting Member

Brooklyn Gear is on a distinguished road
Default Basses about to Ship

Mr. Shippey

As you and others have learned through reading my posts and other threads we have had problems with quality control with our last factory. That is why I am switching to a new factory.

I have responded to your emails about when basses were ready to ship with the information given to me by the new factory. I am not releasing basses until I am completely positive that the basses are up to Ken Smith Standards even though Ken Smith only designed these basses.

So when I emailed you in April that the basses were ready to ship that was what the factory stated to me before they were inspected on site by my representatives. They were not ready and that has caused the delay.

To be honest....I would rather be criticized for delaying shipments than releasing an inferior bass guitar.

I do expect the basses to be released by the end of next week from the factory. It will then be another four weeks or so before they arrive in the USA. You do not want to buy a KSD in the UK and want to buy one from another country. That is your right and I respect that.

I hope this answers your concern. My biggest concern is again releasing a bad KSD. I take Ken Smith's reputation very seriously and rather take blame for delays than have a bad bass.

Sincerely
Adam Levy
Brooklyn Gear